CELKEM 0,00 Kč
CELKEM 0,00 Kč
CELKEM 0,00 Kč
1. This document sets forth the privacy regulations of the beds.pl online shop (hereinafter referred to as "Online shop"). Administrator of the Online shop: Roman Bilecki who runs commercial operations as the STWD Roman Bilecki Company in Bydgoszcz which is registered in the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity ran by the Minister of Economy and which address is Wiślana 25 street in Bydgoszcz, postal code 85-773, tax identification number: 554-015-57-66, statistical number (REGON): 090557215.
Personally identifiable information
2. Persona data collected by the Administrator is processed in accordance with the provisions of the act of 29th of August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997 No. 133, item 838 as amended) and the the act of the 18th of July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means (Journal No. 144, item 1204, as amended) solely on the basis of being authorized to process data and solely for the purpose of completing an order placed by the Client, archivization or services rendered by electronic means by the Administrator and for the purposes set forth in the Terms & conditions.
3. The Administrator takes specific care to protect the privacy and data he received and which is related to the Clients of the Online shop. The Administrator takes specific care to choose and use proper technical solutions (of programming and organizational nature) to protect the gathered data. The Administrator especially protects the data from making it available to unauthorized third parties, disclosing, losing and destroying, unauthorized modification as well as processing them in violation of the provisions of applicable rules of law.
4. Due to the fact that the Client gives the data voluntarily, the Client has the right to access their personal data, correct it and may contact the Administrator with a request to delete the personal data given earlier from the Administrator's collection with the exception of the review. The Administrator may decline to delete the data if the Client's behavior in the Online shop has breached the provisions of this document or the Terms & conditions or the applicable provision of the law and the keeping of the data will be necessary to investigate that behavior and establish the liability of the Client.
5. In the case of a change of data of a Client registered in the Online shop, the Client may change the data after logging into the Shop.
6. When a Client subscribes to the newsletter, the Administrator will send messages with information about products and services available in the Online shop as well as contests and promotions to the email address given by the Client.
7. The Administrator may entrust the processing of the Client's personal data to a third party providing specific servies, especially the delivery service, payment processing, Client satisfaction research, that is:
a. To online payment processor Paypal Polska sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw (Emilia Plater 53 street, 00-113 Warsaw) as an administrator of data entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under the number 0000289372 with a 506 500 PLN share capital, fully paid, tax identification number: 5252406419, which is a payment service provider according to the act of the 19th of August 2011 on payment services (Journal of Laws, 2001, No. 199, item 1175, as amended). The data transfered is the data required for PayPal Polska to complete the payment, especially: name and surname, email address, phone number;
b. Raben Transport Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gądki (Poznańska 71 street, 62-023 Gądki) as an administrator of data entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court of Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda, IV Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000289372 with a 18.773.000 PLN share capital, tax identification number: 7810020506, which is a postal services provider according to the act of 29th December 2012 on postal law (Journal of Laws, 2012, No. 1529). The data transfered is the data required to deliver the order, especially: name, surname, address.
1. Cookie files are used while browsing the pages of the Online shop. They are small bits of information which are saved in the Client's end machine in relation to the usage of the Online shop. Their purpose is to improve the usage of the Online shop.
2. The cookies used by the Administrator as safe for the Client's device. This means that it is not possible for viruses and other unwanted software or malware to get through this way. These files allow for the identification of the software used by the Client and adjust the Online shop to the individual Client. Cookie files usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the time of their storage and the assigned value.